Pine Lake Disc Golf
No votes yet
Very short - in a very heavily wooded area. Playable, but needs more clearing, maintaining and additional signage.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-88; Exit 16. East on County Rte 47 (becomes County Rte 11) to a left on Charlotte Creek Rd. Go 2 miles to Pine Lake on the right. Course is on the Holton Memorial Trail (maps in office).
First Tee: (
Email: Andy Goodell
Contact Phone #1: (607) 278-5429
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pine Lake Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY US
- Oquaga Creek State Park, Afton NY US
- Hunter Mountain, Hunter NY US
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US
- Joralemon Park DGC, Ravena NY US
- Central Park, Schenectady NY US
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY US