Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park
Great course, playable for beginners or experienced players. Recently added paved tee boxes, definitely took this course to the next level.
Fun course. They worked the park into "pre-existing" lanes. For not doing any cutting, its a rather nice park. It has some slight elevation shots, views of the lake and there always tends to be a slight breeze, even in the humid NC summer!
Nice basket placements.
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US(2 votes)
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Pinehurst NC US(1 vote)
- Camp Durant, Carthage NC USNo votes yet
- Legacy Trails DGC, Eagle Springs NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf Course, Robbins NC USNo votes yet
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US(2 votes)
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US(4 votes)
- Piedmont Natural Gas , Rockingham NC US(1 vote)
- Lowe Warner Park, Troy NC USNo votes yet