. A short nine hole course around club barn. $7 per person to play both courses all day. I use the honor pay method. Open seven days a week.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 10,257ft
Alternate Length: 7,764ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 13
Course Designer: Cameron Todd
From Darlington; 8 miles north on US 52 to a left on Dovesville Hwy at caution light, 0.5 mile to Pim Farm on the right. From Hartsville; go 8.5 north on US 15 to a right on Dovesville Hwy, 4.5 miles to entrance on the left.
Email: Pim Booth #42828
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pim Farms? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Coker College, Hartsville SC USNo votes yet
- Mars Bluff, Florence SC USNo votes yet
- Scotland County Disc Golf Course, Laurinburg NC US(1 vote)
- Piedmont Natural Gas , Rockingham NC US(1 vote)
- Dillon Park, Sumter SC US(1 vote)
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US(2 votes)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- North Elementary School Disc Golf Course, Lancaster SC USNo votes yet
- Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Pinehurst NC USNo votes yet