No votes yet
Farm experience. Obstacles include hay bales, barbed wire, tractor tires, barrels, gates and switch grass. Some hole in the pasture and some in the woods. $5/day. Amenities include snack bar, corn maze, hiking trails, farm animals and sometimes wagon rides.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Darlington; 8 miles north on US 52 to a left on Dovesville Hwy at caution light, 0.5 mile to Pim Farm on the right. From Hartsville; go 8.5 north on US 15 to a right on Dovesville Hwy, 4.5 miles to entrance on the left.
Email: Pim Booth
Contact Phone #1: (803) 983-9073
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pim Farms? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mars Bluff, Florence SC US
- Scotland County Disc Golf Course, Laurinburg NC US
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US
- Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park, Monroe NC US
- Village of Pinehurst Disc Golf Course, Aberdeen NC US
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC US
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US