Pike Lake State Park
Excellent course. If you are ever in the area, it is a must play. Challenging, but shouldn't humiliate you.
One of the nicest courses I have ever played on. Beautiful course, and perfect elevation changes. I played this course when I was on vacation, now I wish I could go back!
Beautiful setting, great elevation, challenging, technical (but not too tough) and fun. Among Ohio's top courses for sure.
Courses Close By
- Paint Creek Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US
- Rocky Fork State Park - South Beach, Hillsboro OH US
- Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe OH US
- Great Seal State Park, Chillicothe OH US
- Williamsburg Park, Williamsburg OH US
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US
- Osage Grove Disc Golf Course, Goshen OH US
- Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US
- Amelia, Amelia OH US