Pete Crivaro Park
Quite short and open with a few trees. Some holes have dual tees. Tough to navigate. Shelter and playground area.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-235; 14th St. exit. Go south on 14th two miles to the course on the right next to the Des Moines River. 1012 East 14th St.
Alt. Phone: 515-237-1386
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pete Crivaro Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ewing Park, Des Moines IA US(1 vote)
- Grandview Park, Des Moines IA USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Des Moines (Altoona) IA USNo votes yet
- Windflower Park Disc Golf Course, Norwalk IA USNo votes yet
- Southwoods Park, Des Moines IA US(1 vote)
- Interstate Battery Disc Golf Course, Urbandale IA USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Ankeny IA US(1 vote)
- Walnut Ridge Recreation Area, Des Moines (Johnston) IA US(1 vote)
- City Park, Mitchellville IA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Waukee IA US(2 votes)