Pere Marquette Park
This course is a challenge because of the hills, the tee pads, and the basket design. The hills will take a lot out of a player, and will "Water Works" an errant throw. The tee pads are grass, and some of the tee signs are badly placed. The baskets, made locally, have much smaller chain coverage and a bowled basket.
But, the course has water, woods, roads and other OB, and makes good use of the land in the park. Some holes play much longer than the distance, some much shorter. #7 in particular is a tough uphill. The baskets are not helpful to even slightly off-line putts, but that should help your short game.
As of 8/14/12, holes 1,2,6,7, and 8 have been moved. Please check the map on the website.
Courses Close By
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US
- West City Park, Festus MO US
- Engler Park Disc Golf Course, Farmington MO US
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US
- Deer Creek - White Course, House Springs MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Potosi City Park, Potosi MO US
- Horner Park, Lebanon IL US