No votes yet
Dual tees make 18. Front 9 is short and challenging (many trees). Back 9 longer, with trees and elevation. Targets are tires on poles. Not dog friendly.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Manhattan on US Hwy 24, turn south (right) on Walnut St. (just before IGA), park is 3 blocks down, just over hill across from cemetery.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pennyland Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US
- KSU Campus, Manhattan KS US
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS US
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US
- Cico Park, Manhattan KS US
- Riley's Conference Center, Fort Riley KS US
- Crestview Park, Topeka KS US
- Banner Creek Reservoir, Holton KS US
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US
- Council Grove Fairgrounds Park , Council Grove KS US