Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course
This course can be wild and woolly, but its a great adventure. Bugs can be pretty bad in the Summer months.
Nice river bottom woods, some open shots. Great Baskets & Mult. Teepads. The river will be a lost Disc. Bring insect repl. and extra water for hot summer days. Enjoy the challenge this course will bring to you :)
Loved this course! I really liked the multiple tee pads and multiple baskets with distinctly different paths. I only got to play 10 holes bc it got dark, but I had a blast. You definitely have to hit your lines through the woods, but they are there.
Courses Close By
- Wetherby Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA USNo votes yet
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US(7 votes)
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US(4 votes)
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- North Park Disc Golf Course, Wellman IA USNo votes yet
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(3 votes)
- Prairie Creek Park, Fairfax IA USNo votes yet
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA USNo votes yet