Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In Community Park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,647ft
Alternate Length: 5,342ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Rodney Parker
I-84; exit 209. Go south on Pendleton John Day Hwy (US-395) 1 mile to a right on Southgate Pl., to a right on SW Quinney Ave., then 2nd right on SW 44th St. Enter park via SW 44th St. entrance to the 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Rudy Uhlman #45989
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Eastern Oregon University, La Grande OR US(1 vote)
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Long Glade - Blue, Canyon City OR USNo votes yet
- Long Glade - Yellow, Canyon City OR USNo votes yet
- Hells Gate State Park, Lewiston ID USNo votes yet
- Yakima Sportsman State Park Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf, Lewiston ID US(3 votes)
- Blue Heron Park, Moses Lake WA US(2 votes)