Pendleton King Park
Great clean course. The cape myrtle trees blooming are gorgeous. The only problem I had was on the second tee I went left-right and I got a disc stuck up on the top of the bathroom roof. Looks like I am not the only one that had to climb on the roof to get a disc. Hole 18 looks like you are playing on a mansions front lawn complete with flower planters. Love the markers and great signage pointing you to the holes.
Great course. Benches at every hole, flags for wind direction on every basket. beautiful fauna
New course layout is a great improvement at one of the older parks in the Augusta area. This has quickly become one of the most popular courses in the area with it's challenging left and right turns but rather short making it a lot of fun to play.
Courses Close By
- The Players Course @ Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US(2 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army/Air Force), Augusta GA USNo votes yet
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Patriots Park, Evans GA US(1 vote)
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US(2 votes)
- Perry Memorial Park, Aiken SC US(1 vote)
- Jim Warner Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA USNo votes yet