Paul B. Johnson State Park
I think there may be more than 18 baskets out there, or there was a temp course set up. Very challenging course with a couple scary water shots. The ismuth^^ basket has three boxes, pros, womens, and kiddie. We threw the kiddie box, still super scary throw. Buy a Wahoo!
Very neat course! There's water in play, with one basket out on a little ismuth type land projection. This is the best out of the 4 courses I've played in Mississippi with grass, trees, water, and some elevation changes. Highly recommend.
Courses Close By
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS US
- Tatum Trails Disc Golf, Hattiesburg MS US
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US