Paul A. Schroeder Park
Ok course for short and only 9 holes. Good course for beginners.
Hilly and rocks mostly in the woods. Very hard to follow the layout. Some nice holes. I live right next to it but never go there. I'd go to Manchester park "Paul Schroeder" down the street because it's a better 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO US
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US
- Sioux Passage Park, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US