Paul A. Schroeder Park
On 11 acres of rolling hills and heavy woods in a full service park. Dual tees. Good mix of shots.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,316ft
Alternate Length: 3,113ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-270 to Rte. 100, west to Manchester, west 1 block past MO 141, left on Old Meramec Sta. Rd. to stop at top of hill, park on right.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Dave McCormack
Contact Phone #1: (314) 895-1642
Contact Phone #2: (314) 487-5204
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by raymandisc on Apr 25, 2010 at 9:10am
Hilly and rocks mostly in the woods. Very hard to follow the layout. Some nice holes. I live right next to it but never go there. I'd go to Manchester park "Paul Schroeder" down the street because it's a better 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO US
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US
- Carrollton Park DGC, Bridgeton MO US
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US
- Sioux Passage Park, St. Louis (Florissant) MO US