Paul A. Schroeder Park
Ok course for short and only 9 holes. Good course for beginners.
Hilly and rocks mostly in the woods. Very hard to follow the layout. Some nice holes. I live right next to it but never go there. I'd go to Manchester park "Paul Schroeder" down the street because it's a better 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US(1 vote)
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(4 votes)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(2 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(8 votes)
- Jefferson Barracks Hist. Park, St. Louis (Mehlville) MO US(12 votes)
- Deer Creek - White Course, House Springs MO USNo votes yet
- White Birch Park, St. Louis (Hazelwood) MO US(2 votes)