Diverse layout on rolling terrain with a winding creek in play on 4 holes. Punishing rough to balance out the birdies. Map/scorecard available inside the gym.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,030ft
Alternate Length: 6,030ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
I-20 to Grovetown Exit., north 1.9 miles on Lewiston Rd., west 1.9 miles on Columbia Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Trello
Contact Phone #1: (706) 339-2639
by DukeGA on Dec 31, 2013 at 7:37pm
A good course for beginners and advanced players alike. The course presents a variety of challenging layouts, mixed with more open par 3 holes with very few obstacles.
Courses Close By
- WR Jackson Memorial DGC, Appling GA US
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial, Appling GA US
- Jim Warner Memorial DGC, Appling GA US
- Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta GA US
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Headrick Hills, North Augusta SC US
- Odell Weeks Park, Aiken SC US