PRIVATE COMMUNITY PARK. Very well groomed, with elevation on both open and treed holes. Must be a member or Parkland resident to play.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 4,863ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Deerfoot Trail south; exit at Bow Bottom Trail, to a right on 146th Ave. Go uphill to a right at Parkland Blvd., next right into parking lot. T2J6L5
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alan Herring #16683
Phone: (403) 278-5388
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Park 96? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Refinery Disc Golf Course, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Forest Lawn, Calgary AB CA(1 vote)
- Thorncliffe Disc Golf Course, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- WJ Homestead Disc Golf, MD #31 Foothills AB CANo votes yet
- Baker Park, Calgary AB CA(1 vote)
- Canmore Nordic Centre, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- Three Sisters, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- Walters Green, Olds AB CANo votes yet
- 22 Birdwalk, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- Alberta Badlands Disc Golf Course, Wayne AB CANo votes yet