Technical but fair wooded layout. Balanced with a nice mix. Fairly level.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 6,016ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hartford; I-84 west through Southington to the Meriden-Waterbury Road Exit (Rte 322). At end of ramp, turn right, then left on Ruggles Rd. Turn left at stop sign on Burritt St. Go over I-84 overpass, then downhill 0.25 mile to park entrance on your right.
Email: Joe Proud #2773
Alt. Phone: 860-637-1000
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Panthorn Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Page Park, Bristol CT US(5 votes)
- Flying Ace at Lufberry Park, Wallingford CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(4 votes)
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(3 votes)