Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course
Varied terrain on community college campus. Long, with elevation, water, and par 4's. The alt. (short) tees challenge as well. MUST check in at TC3 Fitness Club and sign a waiver.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,144ft
Alternate Length: 5,562ft
Course Designer: Pat Govang
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 10
From Syracuse: I-81 to the US-11 / RT-41 exit (exit 12) toward Rte. 281/Homer/Cortland. Left on NY-281/W. Homer Rd. NY-281 becomes NY-13. TC3 on left. From Ithaca: Rte. 13 north to Dryden, left (following Rte. 13). TC3 on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Brandon Fortenberry
This course has no photos.
by WillTrithart on Oct 12, 2010 at 7:27pm
Solid course located around Tompkins County Community College. Water traps, creative holes, worth a drive of up to an hour (subjective).
Courses Close By
- Robison Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY US
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY US
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY US
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY US
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY US