The only reason I would rate this course a 4/5 as opposed to a 3/5 is it is the only course in the area that presents the ability to build a good rhythm if you play multiple rounds. I would suggest going early on a Saturday morning and seeing how many rounds you can play. The park itself draws in a lot of beginners, so if you try playing at a peak time of the day it will get very busy and play slowly.
After playing this course a few times it already began to feel like my new home course. All in all it presents a number of different challenges, has nice tee boxes and is always well groomed.
This is an ok cousre. It does not have a fee anymore. nobody paid it anyways! it has a great atmospher but only 9 baskets. the river and small quarry the only water hazards. The woods holes are very nice and provide somewhat of a challange.
Courses Close By
- Howard Disc Golf Course @ Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US
- Kaukauna Jr. Disc Golf Course, Kaukauna WI US
- Kimberly High School, Kimberly WI US
- Freitag Memorial Disc Golf Course, Forest Junction WI US