Palm Desert Disc Golf Course
We were visiting the area in mid July, so had to get up early to play here. No other humans around except some park workers. Beautiful soccer park with creative course around it as stated above. I gave it high marks for being well maintained, well marked, and short. As stated above it is the only course around, and it would be a challenge if the soccer park was busy. There are a few holes where you cannot see the basket but overall a great place to practice where it is not dusty and rocky.
The course plays around the outside of a soccer complex so its a righty hyzer dream course. They have put some of the tees in interesting positions to create challenges but you cant help but feel like many of the tee shots are the same. You also end up shooting into on or around a walking path, a basketball court, picnic areas, play ground equipment and oh yeah soccer fields with games in play. When the wind picks up I am sure this course can be a nightmare. On the upside you can play the course rather quickly and if you like play the course in reverse to change things up. Lefty hyzer dream? Being that it is now the only course within 50 miles I'm sure I will be playing it often.
Courses Close By
- Yucaipa Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Yucaipa CA US
- Paloma Del Sol Disc Golf Course, Temecula CA US
- Tanner Nash Disc Golf Course at Rancho Acacias, Murrieta CA US
- Ford Park, Redlands CA US
- Mountain Pride Disc Golf, Murrieta CA US
- Montiel Park Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US
- Escondido Rotary Disc Golf Course at Kit Carson Park, Escondido CA US
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA US
- Brengle Terrace Park Disc Golf Course, Vista CA US
- CSU San Marcos Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US