Short course through city park with large, mature trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,241ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-80 east, take US-283 (exit 237), go right (towards Lexington/Arapahoe/Elwood), 34.7 miles to a left US-34 E., 6.2 miles to a right on US-136, 10.1 miles to Oxford.
First Tee: (
Email: Jon Swanson
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bigchiz on Jan 24, 2010 at 1:07pm
tees are natural and the course is short
Courses Close By
- Beaver City Disc Golf Course, Beaver City NE USNo votes yet
- South Park Disc Golf Course, Arapahoe NE USNo votes yet
- Holdrege South Park, Holdrege NE US(1 vote)
- Almena City Park, Almena KS USNo votes yet
- McKinley Park, Cambridge NE USNo votes yet
- Elmwood Park, Norton KS US(2 votes)
- Plum Creek, Lexington NE USNo votes yet
- Minden Disc Golf Course, Minden NE USNo votes yet
- Cottonmill Disc Golf Course, Kearney NE US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Kearney NE US(3 votes)