Owens Field Park
This was a good course. I had some navigation issues when leaving 8 & 16, not knowing to walk around the soccer fields to get to the next hole. Some narrow fairways in the woods be prepared to hit trees. A nice course in a busy park.
Surprisingly long course mixing excruciatingly tight wooded fairways with open fields. Bring your A game, a water bottle, and all the confidence you can muster because you're gonna get worked over. Beautiful course at times but hitting trees gets old after a while.
Avoid if you're looking for a quick stress-free round.
great course....thank you to whoever helped in restoring the two holes that were removed due to the new track and skate park...It is always great to play even when it is 100 degrees...easy to navigate and enjoyable when there is no Latin soccer going on...........
What a super course. Just played this after 2 years of being away from it. More than any course I have played, you know your playing golf. Fun yet very challenging. Nice renovations that are still being worked on. Would love to see the grassy areas cut more often. Some nice open dogleg holes and a comfortable playing atmosphere.
Going through some much needed renovations right now. This is the toughest course in Columbia. You have to know when to just take what the course will give you. Technical skills are key to mastering this course.
Courses Close By
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US(1 vote)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US(3 votes)
- Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course, Orangeburg SC US(3 votes)
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(4 votes)
- Dillon Park, Sumter SC US(1 vote)