Oshtemo Township Park
Best course in the Kalamazoo area. Need to be moderately accurate to do well. Tough to shoot under par. Too many other courses are wide open and lame. This course allows people who are actually good to excel.
Tough course. The rough is rough so watch your discs! There is a great mix of some hills and a FEW open fairways, but mostly pretty tight and wooded. Never seems to be overly busy and there is a noce little park on site with a bathroom. Dual tees. Long tees are REAL long.
Courses Close By
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US
- Air Zoo, Portage MI US
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI US
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US
- Fort Custer, Battle Creek MI US
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI US
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US