Osceola Tug Hill - South
Moderately wooded with nice elevation and a variety of lefty and righty holes. Navigates narrow cross country ski trails. The easier of the two courses on site. Good shoes recommended. One of two courses on site. $5/day.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,437ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Hugh Quinn
From Syracuse; Rte. 81 North to the Parish exit, then Rte. 69 East to Camden. Turn left at 1st light to go north on Main St. (Rte. 13). Go 0.4 mile (see a green traffic sign with arrows to the right to Florence and Osceola). Turn right there (becomes River Rd.) Go 6 miles to a left at the stop sign in Florence. Go 200 yards to a right onto Osceola Rd. Go another 6 miles to Osceola - small community with a bar and store in the center of town. At the four corners turn right (east) and go 0.5 mile to the ski center.
Email: Hugh Quinn #57401
by caddycash on Jul 7, 2014 at 11:43pm
Nice course. well maintained, well laid out. A little out of the way but, if you are in the area, it's a peaceful, bucolic setting. Players used to more urban courses will be very happy with the cleanliness and unhurried pace. Loved it!
Courses Close By
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Rideau Acres, Kingston ON CANo votes yet
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet
- Oak Mountain, Speculator NY USNo votes yet