Osceola Tug Hill - North
A par 59 - 5292' course. Moderately wooded with nice elevation and a variety of lefty and righty holes. Navigates narrow cross country ski trails with occasional holes shooting off into mostly open hardwoods. 5' x 10' framed crushed stone tees. Good shoes recommended. One of two courses on site. $5/day.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,292ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Hugh Quinn
From Syracuse; Rte. 81 North to the Parish exit, then Rte. 69 East to Camden. Turn left at 1st light to go north on Main St. (Rte. 13). Go 0.4 mile (see a green traffic sign with arrows to the right to Florence and Osceola). Turn right there (becomes River Rd.) Go 6 miles to a left at the stop sign in Florence. Go 200 yards to a right onto Osceola Rd. Go another 6 miles to Osceola - small community with a bar and store in the center of town. At the four corners turn right (east) and go 0.5 mile to the ski center.
Email: Hugh Quinn #57401
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Osceola Tug Hill - North? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Falls Park, Canastota NY US(2 votes)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Rideau Acres, Kingston ON CANo votes yet
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet
- Oak Mountain, Speculator NY USNo votes yet