Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst
In the Orchard Hill area of the UMass Amherst campus, this course offers sweeping views of the mountains surrounding the Pioneer Valley. A mix of wooded and open field holes along with a pond. On the old site of the Massachusetts Agricultural College, it brings to light equestrian relics, experimental test plots and old growth forests.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,758ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Explore Disc Golf
From I-91; Route 9 into Amherst Center, left on South Pleasant St. by Amherst College. Go straight through all stop lights to a left on Orchard Hill Dr. Park in back left corner of Lot 49 and walk up hill to the 1st tee next to the observatory. Parking: UMass patrols from 9am to 5pm Mon - Fri. Park at your own risk. Biking and alternate parking (next to tee #6 on East Pleasant St) is encouraged.
Email: Brian Giggey #43808
Alt. Phone: 413-355-0410
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Northampton State Hospital, Northampton MA US(1 vote)
- The Highlands of Conway, Conway MA US(2 votes)
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US(1 vote)
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(1 vote)