Oquaga Creek State Park
No votes yet
Ancient wooden-pole course - an artifact showing one version of disc golf in the 1970's. No signage - bring map to navigate. $7 park fee.
# Holes: 9
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,785ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Binghamton; exit 8 from Rte. 88. Take 206 east 6 miles to a right on Rte 20, follow signs to Oquage Creek State Park. In park, go past the beach to sign with course map at end of parking lot near woods.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Ron - Park Mgr.
Contact Phone #2: (607) 467-4160
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oquaga Creek State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY US
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US
- Kennedy Park DGC, Forest City PA US
- Elk Lake School, Montrose PA US
- Prompton Lake DGC, Prompton PA US
- Panther Highlands DGC, Dryden NY US
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY US
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US
- Robison Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY US