Oil Creek Family Campground
No votes yet
Varied terrain. Annual Labor Day event since 1977. Non-campers pay $2/day for access to campground facilities. Closed Nov 1st to the 1st day of trout season.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From bridge in Titusville; Rte 8 south 3.9 miles to a left on Turkey Farm Rd., 0.8 mile to a right on Shreve Rd., 0.8 mile.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (814) 827-1023
Contact Name: David Turner
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oil Creek Family Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Oil City DGC, Oil City PA US
- Clear Creek State Park, Sigel PA US
- Grove City DGC, Grove City PA US
- Mercer/Grove City KOA, Mercer PA US
- Pymatuning State Park, Jamestown PA US
- Moraine State Park DGC, Portersville PA US
- Duck Run Disc Golf, East Springfield PA US
- Squirrel Run DGC @ Mosquito Lake, Cortland OH US
- Lake Shore Park, Ashtabula OH US
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US