Runs in and out of the woods. Eight holes in the woods with elevation. Camping at Scioto Trail State Park and Pike Lake State Park.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,678ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rte 23; Bridge St. exit towards Chillicothe. Go downtown, turn right on Main St./Rte 50, to a left on University Dr. At top of hill turn left into campus. Practice basket and 1st tee behind Shoemaker Hall (restrooms in here) by tennis courts.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alan Hurtt
Contact Phone #2: (740) 774-7716
This course has no photos.
by duc2270 on Oct 17, 2013 at 1:27pm
Short, fun course. Wish my college had a course on campus when I was in school. Actually, maybe not, I may not have finished school.
Courses Close By
- Great Seal State Park, Chillicothe OH US
- Pike Lake State Park, Bainbridge OH US
- Paint Creek Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US
- Rocky Fork State Park - South Beach, Hillsboro OH US
- Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US
- Simsbury Disc Golf Course, Pickerington OH US
- Sycamore Creek Church, Pickerington OH US
- Hocking College Disc Golf Course, Nelsonville OH US
- OSU, Columbus OH US