NW Missouri State University
Campus course with some interesting terrain - best played on off hours or on break. Only the best of courses should get a 4 or a 5. This one rates less than that IMO.
I grew up on this course. It is a great course to learn how to play the game. There are very few places to lose discs (no water or private property) and is almost all flat. It is a great course to learn to play or work on things to improve your game, but not such a great course for the experienced players. However course is spread out nicely and signs are great detail. There are several holes that are very flat and long so bring your long drivers!
Courses Close By
- Lake of Three Fires, Bedford IA US(1 vote)
- Clarinda Lied Center Disc Golf Course, Clarinda IA USNo votes yet
- Duncan Park, Savannah MO US(1 vote)
- Shenandoah Parks Disc Golf Course, Shenandoah IA USNo votes yet
- Villisca Disc Golf Course, Villisca IA USNo votes yet
- Missouri Western, St. Joseph MO USNo votes yet
- Kelly Park Disc Golf Course, Red Oak IA USNo votes yet
- Ariens Disc Golf Course, Auburn NE USNo votes yet
- Graceland University, Lamoni IA USNo votes yet
- Cameron Disc Golf Course, Cameron MO USNo votes yet