A few open holes. Elevation changes on #2 and #3 and some great tightly wooded holes.
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,441ft
Alternate Length: 2,912ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 10 W. to Sartell exit. Take County Rd. 29 W. over the bridge. Take a left on County Rd. 1 N. on Riverside Dr. Go 2 miles to a left on 12th St. N. then 3 blocks to the park on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Todd Grundhoefer
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Northside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(1 vote)
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Pine Ridge Disc Golf Course, Royalton MN US(1 vote)