Just moved to California and this is the closest course to where I live so it was the first one I checked out. It didn't look too promising when I got there, but I played it anyways. Short course adjacent to a multi-use park. All holes under 300ft, very flat, virtually no obstacles. Some signage missing.
# of holes: 2/5
I probably won't be coming back to this course, but on the upside it would be a good course to practice on or take beginners to.
Courses Close By
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US
- La Mirada Regional Park - Back 18, La Mirada CA US
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US
- Chavez Ridge DGC at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA US
- Prado Regional Park DGC, Chino CA US
- Sky High DGC @ Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US
- Verdugo Hills Golf Course, Tujunga CA US
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA US