I am a beginner in the sport of disc golf and have very much enjoyed playing this course. The front 9 has an easier setup with shorter holes. The back 9 have some challenge with the woods, narrow fairways, and longer holes. The wind was a big factor on 15 going along the back part of the property. A lot of fun but definitely has it's challenges.
Beginner course with some small hills and ponds, well maintained grounds, but lacks in technical shots. No rough is a plus. Tee signs dangerously close to wood that marks dirt tees- must throw from side!
Courses Close By
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US
- Bandemer Park, Ann Arbor MI US
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US
- Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington Metro Park, Milford MI US
- BRATS, Ann Arbor MI US