North East Coachman Park
Been to most of the courses here in clearwater and largo And this 1 is by far the best. Long holes, short holes and in between. Lot of oak trees around so it's very shady. Overall just a very simple and good course.
This is a great little course for the bay area. Not as challenging or aesthetically pleasing as Cliff Stephens or Maximo, but what it lacks in those departments it makes up in others. Holes are clearly marked and the paths from pint to next tee are always evident. Every hole has a beginner's tee as well as the real tee, and each real tee has a bench. The course itself is mostly in the shade and there is a real risk of having discs get hidden amongst dried leaves which cover the ground virtually all year long. Some holes follow a creek/drainage ditch that borders the park to the south, but there's really no chance of losing a disc in the water as it's only ankle deep. Those are the only holes that you can really air it out on as the other holes are quite technical being amongst the trees.
Locals are friendly and as long as it's not a tournament day it doesn't get too crowded. My dog likes this park due to the shade...
I'd give it 4 chains but the lack of elevation (see the word "flat") hurts it...
Courses Close By
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US(6 votes)
- Hammock Park, Dunedin FL US(1 vote)
- Taylor Park Disc Golf Course, Largo FL US(7 votes)
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US(2 votes)
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(3 votes)
- Azalea Park Disc Golf, Saint Petersburg FL US(1 vote)
- Forest Hills Disc Golf and Country Club, Hoiliday FL USNo votes yet
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(7 votes)