North Charlotte Regional Park
I played this course while on vacation. It was an hour away and I'm glad I drove to it. Fun to play if your looking for a good short/mid game through palm trees. Most of the holes are in the tropical woods, but not heavy, so discs are easy to find.
Very Challenging course. This is the course I First Learned how to play. I thank the ones who introduced me to this course. No water, only a few holes with thick brush. Not to hard to find discs.
Courses Close By
- Pinebrook Park, Venice FL US
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US
- N. Ft. Myers Community Park, North Ft. Myers FL US
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US
- Estero Disc Golf Course, Estero FL US
- Bonita Springs Recreation Center, Bonita Springs FL US
- Tocobaga Disc Golf Course, St. Petersburg FL US
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL US