No votes yet
Meanders through open fields and wooded lanes. Operated by cabin rental/bed and breakfast operation. Great amenities, hospitality and beautiful surroundings.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Take Ashville Hwy 70 south off of 11-E, turn left on East Allens Bridge Rd., follow signs to Kinser Park (right on Links Mill, right on Old Asheville, right on Kinser Park). Course before park entrance.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Nolichucky Bluffs? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Harmon Hills, Fall Branch TN US(2 votes)
- Mars Hill College Disc Golf Course, Mars Hill NC US(2 votes)
- Rotary Disc Golf Course at Frank Lorino Park, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Park Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN USNo votes yet
- Morristown Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Morristown TN US(2 votes)
- Dandridge School Disc Golf, Dandridge TN USNo votes yet
- Winged Deer Park, Johnson City TN US(2 votes)
- Warriors Path State Park, Kingsport TN US(4 votes)
- Borden Park, Kingsport TN US(5 votes)
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(4 votes)