Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course
Beautiful scenery with live oaks and numerous low hanging branches and Spanish moss. Beginner friendly. Map/scorecards and discs at the Night Heron Nature Center.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,988ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-26; east to Charleston, right on US 17, south past the round Holiday Inn, left on SC 171 (Folly Rd.) over the intracoastal waterways, right on SC 700 Maybank Hwy. Go through James Island (5 miles) and onto Johns Island, 7 miles to a left on Bohicket Rd. Go 10 miles, stay in left lane for Kiawah Island before the traffic circle, and exit at 3rd right, 0.5 mile to front gate.
Email: Paul Shockley
by Big John Luther on Jul 15, 2012 at 10:00pm
great nine hole course....just kind of rode up on this one while we were bike riding....
Courses Close By
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Locklear Park , Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Sawee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US(1 vote)
- The Sarge at Sergeant Jasper Park, Hardeeville SC US(1 vote)