New Hanover Presbyterian Church
Nice shorter course. Good to introduce newer players to a woodsy course. Tees can be rough and the back nine less established. Small creek on the front.
18 holes are now present. New signs, long tees and much clearing of brush and undergrowth has taken place. Much improved course worth a second look if it's been awhile.
Courses Close By
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US
- University of Richmond DGC, Richmond VA US
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US
- Goyne Park DGC, Chester VA US
- Pharaoh's Tomb @ White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US
- The Monster @ Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA US
- The Blockhouse - Darkside, Spotsylvania VA US