No votes yet
Mostly open with a few tight holes and a couple of long ones. Creek in play often. Dual tees make 18.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,928ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-476; Exit 56 (Lehigh Valley). Bear right after toll plaza (22 East). Take 2nd exit (309 North-Tamaqua). Go a few miles, then follow signs for 873 North (towards Slatington). Go past graveyard on left, then straight onto Neffs-Laurys Rd., 0.5 mile, under turnpike, then bear left into park. Park in grass median. 1st tee on left by creek.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Neff's Valley? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Victory Park, Slatington PA US
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA US
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Valley Park, Palmerton PA US
- Blue Mountain Resort - Skyline Park, Palmerton PA US
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US
- Riverview Park, Lehighton PA US
- South Mountain Park, Bethlehem PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US