Course is in great shape...all 18 baskets present...grass freshly cut ...signs easy to follow. ..tee pads all concrete. ...no water hazards and reachable baskets from most tee pads...great course for beginners or the seasoned player who is looking to play in the low country away from the marsh and swamps...
Course now 18 holes. Still under slight construction as we are procuring new discatcher pro targets for the back 9. Hole 15 and 17 had our temporary baskets stolen so they are currently just buckets now. New tee pads, discatcher pro targets, and signs. Please enjoy and provide feedback so we can make it better.
This course is tight and tough. There are some rough insects in the summer months, along with snakes. This is true for most of the coastal areas in Charleston.
Winter play is awesome. Hole #4 is one of my favorites, 160 foot ace run with drop off an all sides of the basket (except short). It is a short course that is fun for anyone.
Courses Close By
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Park Circle Disc Golf Course, North Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Sawee Outpost Disc Golf, Awendaw SC USNo votes yet
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)
- Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course, Orangeburg SC US(3 votes)