Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP
Short, up-and-down layout in heavily wooded area. (Shinrin means "forest" in Japanese.) Tight fairways with high vegetation (and some white OB stakes). Hole lengths from 39m (128') to 73m (239'). JPDGA course. 150 class disc rentals. 400yen park fee.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,519ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Kanetsu Expressway toward Niigata from Tokyo - get off Higashi Matsuyama IC. Follow signs to "Shinrin Park" or Kumagaya on Rte 47. 10 minutes from the IC. If public transportation is your only option, take one of two routes. (1) Tobu Tojo line to "Shinrin Koen" (7 min. bus ride to park) or (2) JR Takasaki line to Kumagaya (30 min. bus ride to park).
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Owari Koikiryokudo Fresh Park, Honjo JP(1 vote)
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Showa Kinen Park, Tachikawa 13 JP(1 vote)
- Akagi Rinkan Gakuen, Gunma-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kamiyugi Park, Hachioji 13 JPNo votes yet
- Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park, Koto-ku 13 JP(1 vote)
- Kiyohara Green Park, Utsunomiya JPNo votes yet
- Kodomonokuni, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Aikawa Fureai no Mura, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Nikko Daiyagawa Park, Tochigi-ken JPNo votes yet