A very challenging course due to the hills, and excessive amounts of trees. The swamp holes were not well thought out and that is my reason for the low score. While in a perfect world the course would be taken care of, in the heart of Lafayette, disc golf is not a priority. Be careful around the swamp! Certainly worth playing, PLAY DURING THE DAY, don't risk being there after hours!
Overall, not a bad course. I'd like it better if it were better maintained. Overall, I felt that at least one hole was severely over-grown (13 IIRC), therefore unplayable from the tee. The 'swamp hazard' is more of a running theme (that my threesome became intimately familiar with) rather than a single obstacle. If you value your discs, wear old shoes, lace them tightly, and be prepared to get muddy retrieving errant drives... if you can find them.
Courses Close By
- Purdue University Disc Golf Course, West Lafayette IN US
- Fly By Faith, Lafayette IN US
- Ross Hills Park, West Lafayette IN US
- Valley View, Brookston IN US
- Camp Cullom Youth Camp Disc Golf Course , Frankfort IN US
- Pine View, Monticello IN US
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN US
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US
- France Park, Logansport IN US
- Shady Pines, Kokomo IN US