Mt. Hood Ski Bowl
No votes yet
Seasonal course on Mt. Hood at the east side of Ski Bowl. Some interesting holes (up a hill, over a chair lift, and alongside a tow-rope). $7/day. Many activities on the mountain. Hours/weather vary-check ahead.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
From Portland take I-84 East to Gresham. Head NE on Burnside St (becomes US-26) towards Sandy. Go up Mt. Hood to Government Camp. Take a left at the East Ski Bowl sign on top of the mountain.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: Ski Bowl
Contact Phone #2: (503) 272-3206
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Hood Ski Bowl? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Bonneville Disc Golf Course, North Bonneville WA US
- Benson State Park, Corbett OR US
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - East, Corbett OR US
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US
- Timber Park, Estacada OR US
- Riverbend Disc Golf Course at Milo McIver, Estacada OR US
- Hood River Disc Golf Course @ Morrison Park, Hood River OR US
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US
- Tree Top Disc Golf Course at Sorosis Park, The Dalles OR US