Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Starts at the Pine Marten Lodge at 7,775' and winds down the front side of the mountain. Open July (snow melt) through Labor Day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,840ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
From Bend; Century Dr. 22 miles south to the West Village Base Area. The course starts at the top of Pine Marten lift.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom Lomax
Alt. Phone: 541-693-0920
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Sundance Meadows , Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course, Crescent Lake OR USNo votes yet
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course, Madras OR US(2 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(2 votes)