Mountainview @ MCC
Very advanced course, desert terrain, rocks and thorns, but amazing set up, lots of great throws. Three tees per hole, well marked with signs and pointing rocks. Rock climbs were quite treacherous, loose rocks and sand along some narrow paths, so wear good shoes and go with friends! I went in Nov 2013 and the weather couldn't have been any better.
GREAT COURSE! Desert terrain with lots of elevation change. Great layout! The builders put some time and imagination into creating this awesome course! Bring water for sure!
Courses Close By
- Riverview DGC, Bullhead City AZ US
- Firefighters Memorial Park, Kingman AZ US
- Deer Creek Canyon, Kingman AZ US
- Grand Island DGC, Lake Havasu AZ US
- Anthem, Henderson NV US
- Paseo Verde Trailhead, Henderson NV US
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US
- Sunset Park, Las Vegas NV US
- Red Ridge, Las Vegas NV US
- Freedom Park, Las Vegas NV US