Mountain Pride Disc Golf
Reading the other review of this course I almost skipped this course but instead brought a machete for all of the hardcore foliage. Boy was it unnecessary. Yes there are some bushes but nothing like I've experienced on the east coast. If you're in the area this canyon course is a nice change of pace. The reason I only gave this course 3 stars is the lack of signs (take a picture of the map at the entrance before playing) and the rubber tees.
Hands down the worst foliage situation in Southern California. This park has a lot of potential but a good experience is at least a few years out. Not for beginners and pros should bring their best spotter. Unless you've got tons of extra discs you don't mind parting ways with, don't go there.
Courses Close By
- Tanner Nash DGC @ Rancho Acacias, Murrieta CA US
- Paloma Del Sol DGC, Temecula CA US
- Camp Pendleton Barracks DGC, Oceanside CA US
- Brengle Terrace Park DGC, Vista CA US
- Center City Golf Course @ Goat Hill, Oceanside CA US
- Van Buren Golf Center, Riverside CA US
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA US
- Sunset Park, San Marcos CA US
- CSU San Marcos Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US
- Montiel Park DGC, San Marcos CA US