Moraine State Park Disc Golf Course
Wow what a great course. Well signed with a great layout. Fun, Challenging, and Fair. Some really great holes with 15 being the crown jewel. IMPOSSIBLE to throw just one off the tee. But the second shot on 15 is as fun as the tee shot. Truely a great hole. The entire course is a great walk and is fun from start to finish. An absolute "MUST PLAY"
An amazing and challenging layout with great signage and excellent layout. The one thing missing is garbage cans around the course but that can be easily remedied. You will have a great time playing this course.
Great Course.. I have played courses from Georgia to Pa. and this is in my top 3. The course is layed out well and a big gun is not required to shoot well. Multiple tee pads give challenges to all level of players. Keeping your drives in the fairway is a must to shoot well. I would suggest playing with someone because there are several blind holes. the course was easy to navigate, Tee signage was well marked. Will play again on my next trip home.
This is the first course I ever played and is still my favorite. This course has a great mix of holes, some requiring tight shots, others where you can bomb it to your heart's content. The view on #15 is phenomenal at all times of the year.
Courses Close By
- Slippery Rock University Disc Golf Links, Slippery Rock PA US
- Grove City Disc Golf Course, Grove City PA US
- Mercer/Grove City KOA, Mercer PA US
- Knob Hill Park, Warrendale PA US
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA US
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US
- Thompson Park Disc Golf, East Liverpool OH US
- Chester City Park Disc Golf Course, Chester WV US
- Schenley Park, Pittsburgh PA US