Moose Mountain Recreation
No votes yet
Short, clean fairways. Winding up and down an abandoned ski area, this wooded, hilly course provides a great experience for newer players. Experienced players will enjoy the ace runs. $8/day or $5/round.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,384ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Chris Long
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From Dover: north on NH-16 for 17 miles to a left on NH-109 N/Wentworth Rd., 1.2 miles to a left on Governors Rd., then a right on Moose Mountain Rd. 1 mile to Moose Mountain on the left.
Email: Moose Mountain
Contact Phone #2: (603) 522-0153
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Moose Mountain Recreation? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Nick, Wolfeboro NH US
- Terrace Pines Campground, Center Ossipee NH US
- Woods at Beauty Hill, Barnstead NH US
- Woodland Valley DGC - Black Bear, Limerick ME US
- Woodland Valley Disc Golf - The Grizzly, Limerick ME US
- Bellamy Park, Dover NH US
- Boom Field, Saco ME US
- Top O' The Hill Disc Golf, Canterbury NH US
- Bennett Disc Farm, Gorham ME US
- Rocky Mountain Disc Golf, Windham ME US