A nice course with a variety of shots. The course has dog legs in both directions, long shots in the open and tight shots through the woods along a creek. Concrete tees would be a nice addition.
The only downside is the archery range on the left for the 1st 3 holes. There is a chain link fence and a lot of foliage along the fence and signs warning you not to cross the fence so if a disc goes over it is lost.
Nice park, good shots. Injoy your round. Just need concrete tee pads.
Courses Close By
- Flower City Disc Park, Palmyra MO USNo votes yet
- Huckleberry Disc Golf Course, Hannibal MO USNo votes yet
- Hamilton, Hamilton IL US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet
- Carthage Jaycee Park, Carthage IL USNo votes yet
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(2 votes)