A nice course with a variety of shots. The course has dog legs in both directions, long shots in the open and tight shots through the woods along a creek. Concrete tees would be a nice addition.
The only downside is the archery range on the left for the 1st 3 holes. There is a chain link fence and a lot of foliage along the fence and signs warning you not to cross the fence so if a disc goes over it is lost.
Nice park, good shots. Injoy your round. Just need concrete tee pads.
Courses Close By
- Flower City Disc Park, Palmyra MO US
- Huckleberry Disc Golf Course, Hannibal MO US
- Hamilton, Hamilton IL US
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA US
- Dallas City Upshot DGC, Dallas City IL US
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US
- Westview DGC, Donnellson IA US